The Millard Public Schools Foundation is seeking a passionate and dedicated Executive Director.
The Millard Public Schools Foundation Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 corporation founded in 1984 to:
• Promote the welfare of students in the school and community
• To raise the standards of academic and extracurricular life
• Operate the before and after school care programs
• Raise and receive funds for strategic objectives
The Executive Director will report to the Board of Directors to:
• Lead the organization with vision and purpose.
• Collaborate with the Board of Directors and stakeholders to develop and implement a strategic plan to meet organizational goals.
• Foster positive and cooperative relationships with the Board of Directors.
• Lead and direct a nonprofit and child-care operation with 36 full time staff and 200 part time staff, and an operating budget of $8 million
• Lead in developing a successful fundraising program including development of new and existing fundraising sources and programs.
• Strengthen and enhance the Foundations Kids Network program
• Promote and enhance the Foundation presence in the community
• Create highly productive relationships with school district staff, families, board members, donors and community partners.
• Motivate staff to strive for excellence and achieve measurable goals.
• Develop clear, transparent operational goals and expectations.
• Create a positive culture that is collaborative, engaging and inclusive.
• Develop a comprehensive plan to increase revenue from a variety of sources.
• Engage the community in the vision of the MPS Foundation.
• Represent the Foundation with integrity and passion.
Qualifications for the MPS Foundation Executive Director
• A combination of leadership experience and education with a proven track record of success
• Experience working with a Board of Directors
• Proven ability to collaborate and foster positive relationships with staff, board and community
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required and a Master’s degree is preferred
• Solid budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting.
• Strong organizational skills including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
• Ability to convey a vision of the Foundation’s strategic future to board, staff, and the community.
• Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to the nonprofit sector.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
Please go to the following link to complete the application including a letter of interest with salary requirements, 3 letters of reference and resume:
Executive Director - Millard Public Schools Foundation
Millard Public Schools Foundation, Executive Director Search
Millard Public Schools, Human Resources
5606 S 147 St.
Do you have a job opening?
Click to submit a job posting form.