Foundation for Lincoln Public Schools
We are looking for a positive, go-getter with tons of initiative to solve problems. The ideal candidate is detail-focused, has high standards, excellent writing and communications skills. Developing strong relationships with partners and vendors comes easily to them. They thrive in fast-paced environments and have a natural talent for building efficiencies. They are able to work on projects independently and have a willingness to learn.
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Requirements: Bachelor's degree or equivalent with two to four years of related work experience.
• Work with vendors to obtain estimates, submit projects, maintain project deadlines, review invoices for accuracy.
• Proof design projects for accuracy, grammar and clarity. Ensure the brand identity is applied consistently through Foundation communication projects.
• Assist in developing messaging and materials for Foundation projects, campaigns and programs as needed such as: social media posts, news releases, email communications, web pages, marketing collateral and special events.
• Conduct audience surveys and market research to shape content development.
• Create social media content calendar, write posts, design or source post images, schedule posts, and monitor post comments and platform engagement.
Website & Emails
• Maintain the Foundation and Spark Summer Learning websites by uploading fresh content, creating new pages and forms, linking content and troubleshooting any issues.
• Build HTML emails utilizing our email service provider, upload lists, manage audiences, develop automated drip campaigns and provide analytics of email campaigns.
• Manage ongoing automated prospect, membership and donor drip campaigns.
• Oversee the delivery of Honor Roll Society member and corporate sponsor deliverables.
• Organize agendas, record minutes and prepare packets for monthly meetings.
• Assist in answering the agency main phone line.
• Volunteer 8 hours/year in the LPS system.
Working Conditions: Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use. Some evening and weekend work is required.
Note: This is a generalized job description. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary.
Do you have a job opening?
Click to submit a job posting form.