- All NAPSF Members are also members with full benefits of the National School Foundation Association, the oldest and largest K-12 foundation organization in the U.S.
- Monthly (or as appropriate) e-communication which will include access to training and networking events, as well as other pertinent information
- Resources for collaboration and collective impact
- Full access to webinar offerings
- Annual national conference discounts
- Regional workshop discounts
- Access to consulting services from NSFA and NAPSF experts and other national leaders
- Access to resources for best practices and ethics
- Regional training opportunities for professional development
- Access to a talent bank for school districts and school foundations. The talent bank will include seasoned professionals in the field that would offer advice, best practices, and share successes
If you are a member of NAPSF, you are also a member of NAEF.
Check out their content here.
As a member of NAPSF you have access to a talent bank of seasoned professionals in the field that offer advice, best practices, and share successes.
The portal also includes handouts and presentation slides from the last 3 fall conferences.