- All NAPSF Members are also members with full benefits of the National School Foundation Association, the oldest and largest K-12 foundation organization in the U.S.
- Monthly (or as appropriate) e-communication which will include access to training and networking events, as well as other pertinent information
- Resources for collaboration and collective impact
- Full access to webinar offerings
- Annual national conference discounts
- Regional workshop discounts
- Access to consulting services from NSFA and NAPSF experts and other national leaders
- Access to resources for best practices and ethics
- Regional training opportunities for professional development
- Access to a talent bank for school districts and school foundations. The talent bank will include seasoned professionals in the field that would offer advice, best practices, and share successes
Conferences and events help us network with other area professionals to share and learn from each other.
Join us at out next event and see how you can get involved.
As a member of NAPSF you will have access to a talent bank of seasoned professionals in the field that will offer advice, best practices, and share successes.
The portal also includes handouts and presentation slides from the last 3 fall conferences.